Saturday, September 13, 2008

Happy Anniversary

Hi baby! Today would have been our one year anniversary. I really wish that I were spending it with you. Not a day goes by that I don't miss you like crazy.

I started writing this on our anniversary, but I was unable to finish it. Here I am almost a month later and I still don't know what to say. Not a moment goes by that I don't think of you. I love you with all my heart and soul. I truly believe you are my soul mate and there is no one who could ever take your place in my heart. Alyssa and I still send you a kiss every night like we did when you were in Iraq. I love you baby! I really wish you had been able to come home. I guess God had other plans. Unfortunately, they don't always follow ours.


I'm still not going to say goodbye; just talk to you soon.

I love you now and always,
Tabby

No comments: